Now That's What I Call Music 85 has been revealed as the biggest selling album on iTunes in 2013.
Despite the digital age, the compilation albums are more popular than ever, and the latest collection has topped the iTunes end of year charts, outselling huge albums by the likes of Arctic Monkeys, Daft Punk, David Bowie and many more to take the top spot.
Speaking of the ongoing success of the Now series, the company's Managing Director, Peter Duckworth told Sky News in November, 2013: "In an era of downloads, when people said a few years ago that it's the end of the compilation because people can now choose their tracks from iTunes, they've been proved wrong."
"You can buy every track on iTunes or listen to them on Spotify, but people want some guidance and help... If you are faced with 15 million tracks, Now helps you choose."
The biggest selling single of 2013 is Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines', according to The Official Charts company, with the controversial star outselling Daft Punk and Avicii to take the top spot. The best selling singles of 2013 are below.
1. Robin Thicke 'Blurred Lines'
2. Daft Punk 'Get Lucky'
3. Avicii 'Wake Me Up'
4. Passenger 'Let Her Go'
5. Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith 'La La La'
6. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis 'Thrift Shop'
7. Pink ft. Nate Ruess 'Just Give Me A Reason'
8. Katy Perry 'Roar'
9. Justin Timberlake 'Mirrors'
10. Bastille 'Pompeii'
11. Rudimental ft. Ella Eyre 'Waiting All Night'
12. OneRepublic 'Counting Stars'
13. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis 'Can't Hold Us'
14. John Newman 'Love Me Again'
15. Bruno Mars 'When I Was Your Man'
16. Taylor Swift 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
17. Will.i.am ft. Britney Spears 'Scream + Shout'
18. Ellie Goulding 'Burn'
19. Icona Pop 'I Love It'
20. Olly Murs 'Dear Darlin''