The Black Eyed Peas song 'I Gotta Feeling' has been revealed as the most popular floor-filler at UK wedding receptions in a new poll by Spotify.
The online music service scanned 78,000 playlists created by Spotify users specifically for weddings to determine a list of the 20 most common songs, with The Black Eyed Peas 2009 hit coming out on top.
Indie hits Sex On Fire' by Kings Of Leon and The Killers 'Mr Brightside' were numbers two and three respectively, narrowly ahead of all time classics from Stevie Wonder and Abba.
Naturally, a list of songs designed to make drunk people dance features a number of Beyonce songs as well as The Jackson 5, Outkast, Dolly Parton, The Proclaimers and, er Journey. Meanwhile, the slow dance segment of the evening appears to be covered by Adele, Al Green and Take That.
You can see the full list of twenty names below, now.
1. Black Eyed Peas – 'I Gotta Feeling'
2. Kings of Leon – 'Sex On Fire'
3. The Killers – 'Mr Brightside'
4. Stevie Wonder – 'Superstition'
5. Abba – 'Dancing Queen'
6. Journey – 'Don't Stop Believin'
7. Beyoncé – 'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)'
8. Billy Idol – 'White Wedding'
9. OutKast – 'Hey Ya!'
10. Adele – 'Make You Feel My Love'
11. Jason Mraz – 'I'm Yours'
12. Stevie Wonder – 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)'
13. Jackson 5 – 'Blame It On The Boogie'
14. Beyoncé – 'Crazy In Love'
15. Al Green – 'Let's Stay Together'
16. Take That – 'Greatest Day'
17. The Proclaimers – 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)'
18. Barry White – 'You're The First, The Last, My Everything'
19. Dolly Parton – '9 To 5'
20. Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – '(I've Had) The Time Of My Life'