Take That have been named the most-played Manchester act of the 21st century so far.
According to Music licensing company PPL, who compiled the list, the group took the top three positions with 'Shine', 'Rule the World' and 'Patience'.
The results are based on music played on TV, radio and online, along with tracks played in public places.
Other acts that feature on the list include Bee Gees, Oasis, Simply Red, and Ian Brown.
The PPL top 20 Manchester bands in full:
1. 'Shine' - Take That
2. 'Rule The World' - Take That
3. 'Patience' - Take That
4. 'Stayin' Alive' - Bee Gees
5. 'Night Fever' - Bee Gees
6. 'Stars' - Simply Red
7. 'Greatest Day' - Take That
8. 'Don't Look Back In Anger' - Oasis
9. 'Babylon' - David Gray
10. 'Fairground' - Simply Red
11. 'Back For Good' - Take That
12. 'How Deep Is Your Love' - Bee Gees
13. 'Tragedy' - Bee Gees
14. 'Wonderwall' - Oasis
15. 'F.E.A.R' - Ian Brown
16. 'He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother' - The Hollies
17. 'Jive Talkin'' - Bee Gees
18. 'I'm Not In Love' - 10cc
19. 'Golden Gaze' - Ian Brown
20. 'The Air That I Breathe' - The Hollies
Take That - live