Bruno Mars has claimed the best-selling digital single of 2011.
The singer's debut single 'Just The Way You Are' sold 12.5m downloads across the globe last year.
Mars also took second place with track 'Grenade', which sold 10.2m downloads sold, while LMFAO's 'Party Rock Anthem' is in third place with 9.7m digital copies bought, reports Music Week.
Jennifer Lopez's 'On The Floor' with 8.4m is at number four, while Adele is at five with 'Rolling In The Deep', which so far has sold 8.2m downloads.
The best-selling digital singles in the world throughout 2011 are as follows:
1. Bruno Mars: 'Just The Way You Are' (12.5m)
2. Bruno Mars: 'Grenade' (10.2m)
3. LMFAO: 'Party Rock Anthem' (9.7m)
4. Jennifer Lopez: 'On The Floor' (8.4m)
5. Adele: 'Rolling In The Deep' (8.2m)
6. Lady GaGa: 'Born This Way' (8.2m)
7. Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer: 'Give Me Everything' (8.2m)
8. Black Eyed Peas: 'The Time (Dirty Bit)' (7.3m)
9. Maroon 5: 'Moves Like Jagger' (7.0m)
10. Bruno Mars: 'The Lazy Song' (6.5m)
Bruno Mars - live