Eminem has been named as the top selling artist of the 2000s in the US.
The rapper has shifted over 32.3million units since the turn of the Millennium, securing him the record.
However, The Beatles hold the title for the best-selling album with their November 2000 collection '1' which has sold 11,499,000 copies over the last nine years.
According to Nielson Soundscan the top selling albums and singles Stateside this decade are as follows:
Top 10 selling albums:
1. The Beatles: '1' -11,499,000 units sold
2. 'NSYNC: 'No Strings Attached' - 11,112,000 units sold
3. Norah Jones: 'Come Away With Me' - 10, 546,000 units sold
4. Eminem: 'The Marshall Mathers LP' - 10,204,000 units sold
5. Eminem: 'The Eminem Show' - 9,799,000 units sold
6. Usher: 'Confessions' - 9,712,000 units sold
7. Linkin Park: 'Hybrid Theory' - 9,663,000 units sold
8. Creed: 'Human Clay' - 9,491,000 units sold
9. Britney Spears: 'Oops! ... I Did It Again' - 9,185,000 units sold
10. Nelly: 'Country Grammar' - 8,461,000 units sold
Top 10 selling Singles:
1. Flo Rida feat. T-Pain: 'Low' - 5,214,000 units sold
2. Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis: 'Just Dance' - 4,690,000 units sold
3. Jason Mraz: 'I'm Yours' - 4,619,000 units sold
4. Timbaland feat. OneRepublic: 'Apologize' - 4,439,000 units sold
5. The Black Eyed Peas: 'Boom Boom Pow' - 4,349,000 units sold
6. Soulja Boy Tell'em: 'Crank That' - 4,315,000 units sold
7. Lady Gaga: 'Poker Face' - 4,200,000 units sold
8. Coldplay: 'Viva la Vida' - 4,140,000 units sold
9. Taylor Swift: 'Love Story' - 4,005,000 units sold
10. Katy Perry: 'Hot N Cold' - 3,945,000 units sold
Eminem's 'Relapse' features in Gigwise's best 40 albums of 2009 countdown. See where it came HERE.