A source close to Williams told The Daily Star he often finds being a solo artist 'lonely'
Sam Meaghan

14:58 30th March 2016

Robbie Williams is set to re-join Take That in a turn of events that may result in him cancelling is upcoming solo tour in aid of his own solo material. The tour will be celebrating 25 years of the Manchester boy band, and surely there is no better way to celebrate than having an almost full band setup.

But even though Robbie Williams is renowned for his disappearing act when it comes to Take That, fans should be in for a treat as they get to four out of five original members on the tour.

A source close to the band told The Daily Star, “Robbie has agreed to re-join the band for their greatest hits anniversary tour. He’s still not decided on a full European tour but he’s hoping to do every date.

“Robbie loves being with his former band mates and has chosen to go on the road with the band instead of doing another solo tour which he often finds lonely.”

Unfortunately, Jason Orange will probably not be joining the band after leaving in 2014.Gary Barlow has previously said “A Greatest Hits with everyone would be amazing but I personally can’t imagine Jason coming back on stage for quite a few years,” he told The Sun.

Take That formed in 1990 with five members, but currently stands as a trio, with Williams re-joining it will be a quartet.

Meanwhile, Take That's British Summer Time show takes place in London's Hyde Park on Saturday 9 July. Get tickets and more information here.

More about:


Photo: WENN