Tulisa has rejected X Factor employee Christ Herbert's apology for his involvement in the leaking of her now-infamous sex tape.
Herbert, who also worked with The Spice Girls, said that he was sorry in a newspaper interview on Sunday (July 29). However, speaking to MailOnline, Tulisa's manager has rejected his words and maintained that she will keep pursuing legal action against him.
'‘If Chris Herbert were genuinely sorry, he would be saying nothing," Tulisa's manager told the paper.
Adding: 'One ‘sorry’ does not make up for all the upset caused to Tulisa. This trauma to Tulisa was compounded by the defendants before admitting their lies, allowing claims this was a Tulisa publicity stunt which was 100 per cent never the case.
'Herbert is no longer involved in the X-Factor in any way as announced by X Factor. Simon Cowell had nothing to do with Herbert’s hiring.'
Meanwhile, Tulisa hit the headlines again last week after a friend of hers was shot dead in an incident police believe to be gang related.
Photos: Tulisa and her sex tape; the neverending story