After last weekend's Bloc Festival was shut down in the early hours of Saturday morning, organisers of Bloc Festival in London have launched an enquiry to discover what went wrong at the Pleasure Gardens event.
Fans complained of poor sound, empty bars and overcrowding so extreme that it was impossible to see the bands performing. The event was shut down in the early hours of Saturday morning after fears for public safety at the East London venue.
Now, organisers have asked fans to come forward with their own experiences to piece together what went wrong.
"We are keen to hear from you so we can build the most accurate picture and report of what happened. As ever, you guys are at the heart of what we do so please drop us a line with any comments," said a statement on the official Bloc.2012 website.
"Our primary concern has always been the safety and enjoyment of those attending Bloc. This is why we acted swiftly on the advice of our health and safety team who were on site on Friday evening. It was a decision that saddened the crew who have staged this festival with great success over many years.
"However, the safety of those attending is our paramount concern at all times. As we have previously said, our heartfelt thanks go out to all involved in the peaceful and safe evacuation.
"We would also like to make it clear that we are deeply sorry for all of the frustration and disappointment this situation has caused all of you. No one is more gutted about it than us."
The police yesterday claimed that the event had been shut down due to bad weather - a statement which was strongly denied by attendees at the dance event.
Below: Bloc - and more cancelled festivals of 2012