Foo Fighters and 30 Seconds To Mars are among the musicians who have reacted to the stage collapse at the Pukkelpop festival in Belgium.
At least two people are thought to have died and dozens injured when two stages were brought down by high winds at the event, which began today (August 18).
In a statement, organisers said the rest of today’s line-up had been cancelled, but that they hoped to resume the festival tomorrow (August 19).
Reacting to the collapse, Foo Fighters, who were due to headline tonight, said on Twitter: "Our hearts go out to everyone affected by the tragic events at Pukkelpop."
30 Seconds To Mars frontman Jared Leto said: "CRAZY STORM AT PUKKELPOP IN BELGIUM – NOT SURE WE WILL BE ABLE TO GO ON STAGE – STAY TUNED. SAFETY FIRST."
Katy B wrote on her Twitter: "Cant believe the storm at Pukkelpop festival so sad that people have passed away love goes to those that are injured too."
Around 60,000 people were estimated to be in attendance at the festival, which has been named as one of the largest in Europe.
As previously reported on Gigwsie, five people were killed last weekend a US festival in Indiana when a stage collapsed during high winds.
Pukkelpop stage collapse:
Foo Fighters - live photos